Ok, so I’m a little late with this post, it’s Tuesday but I forgot to schedule this one for Monday. Sorry about that.
Our family is super excited for football season. We enjoy watching it together on the weekends and one of my favorite things about football season (other than the actual game) is the food! Here is one of our very favorite recipes. Super easy and way good! I usually double it.
- 6 fresh jalapeno peppers, halved lengthwise and seeded
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 12 slices bacon
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat.
- Spread cream cheese to fill jalapeno halves. Wrap with bacon. Secure with a toothpick.
- Place on the grill, and cook until bacon is crispy.